Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS I don’t hate sarms but I don’t like them either

nuxeryu

so I have a love/hate relationship with sarms. They are good for some things but bad for some other things. My list is simple.
Good: low sides
bad: messes with vision
good: doesn’t shut you down
bad: suppressive depending on what you use
good: no estrogen issues
bad: can cause gyno if used incorrectly
thoughts on this list?

sounds like you really dont know what you are doing or talking about.. ONLY s4 has an issue in terms of possibly having a vision side effect... some do shut you down and some will on the low end or not at all... you completely contradict yourself multiple times.. honestly, you come across as either a teenager or someone who is just so far past clueless i dont know where to start

so I have a love/hate relationship with sarms. They are good for some things but bad for some other things. My list is simple.
thoughts on this list?
you probably used the sarms wrong
i suggest adding n2guard and a serm next time

thoughts on this list?
What's to say. I could name the individual sarms based on your list. But it doesn't apply to ALL

Top Bottom