Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log

Noah Wixx

MOD BRO
VIP
VIP Hardcore
Hello everyone I hope all of you are well.

As the title suggests this will be my Domestic Supply recovery log utilizing HGH & BPC157.

First of all huge thank you is in order for Greg helping me make this recovery log possible and getting the products out faster than an Amazon prime order.

The way this will be structured is the less is more approach as both of these compounds are being run for the first time with myself.

Protocol as follows:

Beltropin 1Iu a day 5/2 Split 5 on 2 off.
first two weeks so I can see how I feel and if i can tolerate the GH, if it goes well we bump up into 2IU the remainder of the recovery log cycle.

BPC157 5/2 Split 5 on 2 off 250mcg a day for the entire recovery log cycle.

Purpose of the recovery log is help repair nagging right elbow issues and arthritis issues in my right knee which is making cardio and leg day very difficult at times, I wake up and knee is always super stiff and makes me limp when walking at times throughout the day.

Goal is improvement of those nagging issues along with increased recovery and improved sleep quality plus a bit of growth along the way with the recovery aspects being at the forefront.

thank you again for the support and help Greg! @domestic-supply.com

Wixx 💪1000001577.jpg

Hello everyone I hope all of you are well.

As the title suggests this will be my Domestic Supply recovery log utilizing HGH & BPC157.

First of all huge thank you is in order for Greg helping me make this recovery log possible and getting the products out faster than an Amazon prime order.

The way this will be structured is the less is more approach as both of these compounds are being run for the first time with myself.

Protocol as follows:

Beltropin 1Iu a day 5/2 Split 5 on 2 off.
first two weeks so I can see how I feel and if i can tolerate the GH, if it goes well we bump up into 2IU the remainder of the recovery log cycle.

BPC157 5/2 Split 5 on 2 off 250mcg a day for the entire recovery log cycle.

Purpose of the recovery log is help repair nagging right elbow issues and arthritis issues in my right knee which is making cardio and leg day very difficult at times, I wake up and knee is always super stiff and makes me limp when walking at times throughout the day.

Goal is improvement of those nagging issues along with increased recovery and improved sleep quality plus a bit of growth along the way with the recovery aspects being at the forefront.

thank you again for the support and help Greg! @domestic-supply.com

Wixx 💪View attachment 2562
following the log now

i want to see big recovery

domestic supply is spot on
you will get great results on this
fast shipping and high quality products. steroids, peptides, ancillaries, etc. the best!!!

Monday February 12 2024

Hello everyone I hope all of you are in good health and doing well.

I apologize for the late start with my log. I had all that testing and bloodwork i needed done before i could start officially.

I also shaved a large area in and around the knee for monitoring injection site for any redness, swelling and inflammation. I highly doubt any of that will occur. The blue dot represents the injection point.

Today was my first injections of Beltropin HGH & BPC157 I reconstituted both last week and keep them in the fridge.

As far as the HGH that is not reconstituted yet I put it in the fridge the night I got it so it's all being stored properly.

The bpc and hgh both went into the syringe super smooth and easy, as well as both injections super easy and quick, I really like how easy it is.

The part that had me a little nervous was the injection super close into the side of my knee or as close to the right knee as I could get it. Once in super easy and quick.

In all honesty i have high hopes for recovery with this log especially having high quality products from Domestic Supply!

It has been around 30 minutes since injections and be typing this i am keeping it simple for the first few weeks of the cycle.

Beltropin 1Iu 5 on 2 off every week.
Bpc157 250mcg 5 on 2 off.

Utilizing a slyn pin for administration for both compounds.

The goal is less is more and only take what I need and make the vials last as long as possible so I can keep recovery at the forefront, no need to be greedy with new compounds and going high out the gate and get the opposite effect.

I will be documenting all of the ups and downs with training with cardio and report updates on those letting u know the level of pain or less pain how im feeling body wise and overall my recovery with these compounds.

I am really looking for the knee recovery and better sleep aspects. I am up off and on and have a hard time sleeping alot of nights, so I truly am excited for seeing if these compounds help me, I don't need a miracle I only need a little help along the way and I will consider that a great success.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Wixx 💪1000001712.jpg