Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS bigtime cutting on sarms

rieoqle

I’m 22 years old and quite large. I have a tough time attracting good looking women so I am forced to only bang the fatties if you know what I mean.
my main goals are to cut down on sarms. I’m very excited and hope I will get it, one of the things I will dream about is cutting down to 6 or 7% like my hero on here Dylan Gemeli. I would love to have his physique.
Right now I am sitting at 25% body fat according to my trainer. How do I get to that level? My friend said I have to stop eating pizza and chikFila, and no more mcdonalds. I’m willing to give up mcdonalds but no way am I giving up pizza. Will sarms offset a bad diet?

I’m 22 years old and quite large. I have a tough time attracting good looking women so I am forced to only bang the fatties if you know what I mean.
my main goals are to cut down on sarms. I’m very excited and hope I will get it, one of the things I will dream about is cutting down to 6 or 7% like my hero on here Dylan Gemeli. I would love to have his physique.
Right now I am sitting at 25% body fat according to my trainer. How do I get to that level? My friend said I have to stop eating pizza and chikFila, and no more mcdonalds. I’m willing to give up mcdonalds but no way am I giving up pizza. Will sarms offset a bad diet?
you're too young
i would start with just 10mgs cardarine and 2 caps cardazol and do more cardio and low carbs

until you get your diet on point you will never reach your goals.

nobody who is 7% body fat gets away with eating pizza and chilfila unless they are methheads.

look at the logs on here and look how guys are eating who are that lean

Not like you want.

No matter what the guys recommend cycle wise and even using a great sarms source like Umbrella Labs or RCS (great capsules) you MUST work on the diet. You've literally said you wanna carry on eating pizza. I assume a set level of IQ and anyone who fits that will KNOW you gotta eat better.

Nothing can offset a bad diet or everyone would be walking around lean. Unless you have a consistent good diet, you will never get to the physique you are happy with.....let alone 6-7% body fat!

you can have a great method of training and take everything under the sun but if you have a shit diet then you can only expect half ass results man

Top Bottom