Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS anyone successfully bulk up big on sarms?

Acermoi

What are your feelings on bulking up big time on sarms. One of my friends just did steroids and he put on an easy 15 or 20 pounds. I’m only 22 I don’t want to use steroids quite yet maybe another year or two.
Interested in using sarms to bulk up and stay safe in the process because I don’t want to ruin my fertility.
What’s the story with s4 and rad140? Are these my 2 best options for bulking ?

What are your feelings on bulking up big time on sarms. One of my friends just did steroids and he put on an easy 15 or 20 pounds. I’m only 22 I don’t want to use steroids quite yet maybe another year or two.
Interested in using sarms to bulk up and stay safe in the process because I don’t want to ruin my fertility.
you can bulk on sarms
but you need rad and lgd not s4

A little off topin but I was about 20 when i did my first sarms cycle. I big time fucked up though and I didn't do enough research to make sure I had the proper PCT and during cycle gear. This caused me to not be able to get hard properly, sometimes not at all for weeks, plus I got super lazy and tired fast and was hella moody. This didn't all level out completely for almost 2 years. Don't jump the gun, research and make a proper pct plan along with proper during cycle support and gear. Always include something like N2 guard/ cycle support.

At least 3

If diet right

you dont want to go too heavy at your age.. just run lgd and s4 for now and eat a surplus of calories.. you are not going to gain 15-20 lbs on anything, including steroids, unless its a ton of water and fat but you certainly can gain great size with just lgd and s4...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day