Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids using tren and masteron together recomp

Buiowerl

I’m curious about competing I went to a Show recently and it looks really interesting and fun. Would like to start using steroids and experimenting with how they react in my body.
Curious about using tren and masteron for recomp ahead of a show?
Planning this cycle for next year.
Would 200mgs tren be good with 400mgs masteron? Thought I read you should run them at a 2 to 1 ratio.
Just to give you an idea I’m currently 12% body fat 168 lbs and 5’7” and 25 years old

I’m curious about competing I went to a Show recently and it looks really interesting and fun. Would like to start using steroids and experimenting with how they react in my body.
Would 200mgs tren be good with 400mgs masteron? Thought I read you should run them at a 2 to 1 ratio.
Just to give you an idea I’m currently 12% body fat 168 lbs and 5’7” and 25 years old
if you want to recomp you need to start doing more test and less masteron
stick to 200mgs masteron enough

tren and masteron is a must if you compete
you can get them both from para pharma

you sound a little young and I don't like tren its very toxic stuff

it I would wait a little longer to use a cycle like this maybe try some mild ones first

bros start with tren 250 or 300 max. once you improve and already to move up the ladder you can increase the dose

Too young

Top Bottom