Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids using eq and primo for longevity?

Zndjio

I’m 43 years old and I think I’m ready to stop cycling steroids and just stay on. I’m 220 lbs and 6’1”.
What do you think about using equipoise and Primo sort of like for HRT?
What would be the benefits and pros and cons?
My thinking is instead of using test 200mgs a week I can go with EQ and primo 100mgs each for my HRT. You think I should experiment with this for maybe 20 or 25 weeks and see how I do?

I’m 43 years old and I think I’m ready to stop cycling steroids and just stay on. I’m 220 lbs and 6’1”.
What do you think about using equipoise and Primo sort of like for HRT?
What would be the benefits and pros and cons?
My thinking is instead of using test 200mgs a week I can go with EQ and primo 100mgs each for my HRT. You think I should experiment with this for maybe 20 or 25 weeks and see how I do?
eq and primo works for longevity but not 100mgs eq no need

200mgs test
200mgs primo
enough for sports TRT

bro tren increase longevity for sure, look at me still going. docs said i would be dead or in prison by 25

Bros you won't go wrong with some low dose testosterone that's what I would go with

In my opinion, you wouldn't have enough androgenic activity with EQ and primo. I would go with test if you are really considering self-TRT. What are your natural test levels currently?

I wouldn't say that steroids will increase longevity that's a huge reach
exactly.. if anything they decrease it... the only aspect here where i could see some slight benefit is primo has been said to help the immune system but im sorry, even as much as i love primo, im taking far different types of supplements to help with my immune system...

Top Bottom