Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids using dianabol and some anavar 2 orals

ruioker

I’m interested in my first cycle ever. I’m 25 years old. 5’9’’ and 150 pounds
want to use 2 orals and run them like this:
dbol 20-50mgs a day
anavar 25-50mgs a day
Would it be smart to fluctuate the dosing based on how I feel and my side effects or should I keep things consistent the whole way?
Also is this gonna be a 6 week thing or should I push to 8 or 10 weeks?

dbol 20-50mgs a day
anavar 25-50mgs a day
Would it be smart to fluctuate the dosing based on how I feel and my side effects or should I keep things consistent the whole way?
I won't ask why you've chosen such a strange way to start your first cycle with two oral steroids. You probably have some serious reasons for it. However, considering your questions, I would recommend you to drop Anavar or use only Anavar. The choice depends on your goals.

Dosage should be reasonable and take into consideration how you feel and side effects.

dbol 20-50mgs a day
anavar 25-50mgs a day
dbol should be 20mgs and anavar 20mgs 8 weeks with 7caps n2guard and 10mgs cardairne

i would recommend NONE of this based on your age.. you are far too young to be using steroids on top of the fact this layout makes less than zero sense