Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Using anavar for 10 weeks straight

Amzerlki

what are your thoughts on using anavar for 10 weeks straight? I’m currently 27 yrs old. Never used steroids before only pro hormones. This would be my first.
Would anavar 10 weeks at 25mgs ED be good? I was thinking of doing 25 mg of first 5 weeks and possibly increasing it to 50 for the last 5 weeks if things go well.
20 my full stats are 210 lbs and about 17% body fat would like to cut down and hold muscle

thats way too long.. you should not exceed 6 weeks with it.. you need to understand the TRUE amount of internal damage it causes by using oral steroids too long.. its NOT just your liver, its your kidneys, your cholesterol, your blood pressure etc.. its a horrible idea, regardless of the oral, aside from proviron, to run it that long.. if you want a longer cycle then look at sarms and/or peptides

what are your thoughts on using anavar for 10 weeks straight? I’m currently 27 yrs old. Never used steroids before only pro hormones. This would be my first.
Would anavar 10 weeks at 25mgs ED be good? I was thinking of doing 25 mg of first 5 weeks and possibly increasing it to 50 for the last 5 weeks if things go well.
20 my full stats are 210 lbs and about 17% body fat would like to cut down and hold muscle
anavar stick to 8 weeks max even with n2guard no 10 weeks suggested

People lacking experience in managing their cycles often try to use steroids based on their own assumptions, which frequently leads to mistakes.

At the start of your journey, it’s better to rely on established experience. Consider the classic option of 300-400 mg of Testosterone Cypionate per week for start. This will be safer and effective than using oral steroids for 10 weeks.

If, for some reason, you absolutely cannot use injectables, limit your use of Anavar to 4-6 weeks.

Sounds like you might do better on a SARMs stack or even just Cardarine solo. Anavar is not a fat loss drug and you do not want to run it that long.

6-8 is the max I'd go last time I ran orals I cut it at 5 weeks to be on the safe side.

Top Bottom