Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Thoughts on different types of drinks to hydrate

Mloiert

wanted to get your advice on different types of drinks that you can use to hydrate the body
some of the drinks that I was looking at getting are some of these electrolyte drinks that I see being sold including sports drinks
also what do you think about things like coconut water are they worth it or is it too much sugar

wanted to get your advice on different types of drinks that you can use to hydrate the body
some of the drinks that I was looking at getting are some of these electrolyte drinks that I see being sold including sports drinks
also what do you think about things like coconut water are they worth it or is it too much sugar
i like to drink more of my own potassium magnesium sodium mix all homemade from powder with lemon juice

Water. Nothing else.

If you're replacing lost energy, vitamins or electrolytes that's not rehydrating.

I do use an electrolyte powder because of the intense sweating i do daily between cardio and the steam room but most of the "drinks" are filled with garbage additives and sugars... you have to be careful and read the labels