Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids testosterone prop is not working for me, now what?

Gusqer

Whats up guys. I’m 25 years old, doing my first cycle. 5’11’’ 180 pounds
I’ve been on testosterone prop for the past 5 weeks and I’m getting really annoyed with the post injection pain and also the frequency of having to inject it every single day.
Is it going to be possible for me to switch it out for a different testosterone Ester or do I need to just stick with it for another few weeks and then go to PCT?

you need to stop using steroids at your age.. the BEST advice i can give you is to stop altogether, run a full pct and then hold off until you are closer to 30 before even considering them again

Whats up guys. I’m 25 years old, doing my first cycle. 5’11’’ 180 pounds
I’ve been on testosterone prop for the past 5 weeks and I’m getting really annoyed with the post injection pain and also the frequency of having to inject it every single day.
Is it going to be possible for me to switch it out for a different testosterone Ester or do I need to just stick with it for another few weeks and then go to PCT?
at your age you need to start using enanthate try 300mgs and eat more

switch it for cyp or E. prop really is reserved for people who want to keep cycles short or pros who want flexibility

ugfreak and para pharma is on point, even their test prop is smoother then the rest

TestPH is a good option for you, since it contains significantly less benzyl benzoate (which causes PIP) than testp. Additionally, its slightly longer ester allows eod injections.