Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Test E added to dbol?

Riaodef

Hi guys. I had a cycle timing question with dbol and test.
50 yrs old. 2nd time using steroids and 206 and 6’2’’
I’ve been on dbol for 4 weeks. Good results with mass gains. I’ve put on around 7 or 8 lbs but I want to come off of it but I want to keep bulking.
Should I switch to testosterone E?
I was thinking maybe adding 500 mg and then stopping the oil and then seeing how things went the rest of the way and then maybe adding it again the last 2 or 3 weeks. Anyone try this strategy?

I’ve been on dbol for 4 weeks. Good results with mass gains. I’ve put on around 7 or 8 lbs but I want to come off of it but I want to keep bulking.
I was thinking maybe adding 500 mg and then stopping the oil and then seeing how things went the rest of the way and then maybe adding it again the last 2 or 3 weeks. Anyone try this strategy?
test and dbol is fine
but dose too high at 500
300mgs testosterone 30mgs dbol is enough with n2guard

4 more weeks on test is fine. I'm not sure why Dylan keeps on at the whole '4 weeks on orals' which is what you also want thing then suggests you can't do something else for 4 weeks

I would go with testosterone prop
para Pharma has it and it has low post injection pain

domestic supply is who i trust, please use them for test E, i think you got enough time if you start right away

Great stack

Top Bottom