Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids test and equipoise mix

Zesldio

I’m looking to do a moderate bulker of testosterone and equipoise as I get into my 40’s
at this point I’m willing to try anything to break through a plateau
I’ve been stuck at 200 lbs being 5’9” and I haven’t been able to break through without adding a lot of body fat
I definitely want to improve.
What do you think about doing testosterone at 300 mg a week and the equipoise and around 400 mg a week for 12 weeks would this be a good cycle?

what is your diet like? you should look at that before anything because that ultimately will determine everything

I’m looking to do a moderate bulker of testosterone and equipoise as I get into my 40’s
at this point I’m willing to try anything to break through a plateau
I’ve been stuck at 200 lbs being 5’9” and I haven’t been able to break through without adding a lot of body fat
I definitely want to improve.
What do you think about doing testosterone at 300 mg a week and the equipoise and around 400 mg a week for 12 weeks would this be a good cycle?
300mgs test is fine but eq is too high
think 200mgs to start off with some n2guard and tbol

If simply eating more hasn't worked then you aren't stimulating the muscle enough to make it grow

definitely a good idea to Kickstart things with something since it takes a while to kick in

What does the diet look like? If you are only adding a bunch of fat trying to get over 200lbs, you might need some changes there. Please lay out your training too.

Top Bottom