Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids stacking primobolan + masteron good or a waste?

Zaorui

5’10’’ and 210 pounds and 25 years old.
Wondering about the logistics of stacking Primo Plus another DHT like masteron? Does this make any sense or am I just wasting my time?
Primo is a good steroid I know for lean gains and such. I would like more hardening.
My thoughts are doing it like this:
primo 300mgs a week
test 150mgs a week (should I raise this)
masteron E 500mgs a week.
Should I swap out masteron for something else?

I suppose if you run both at a lower dosage it could work otherwise I would just go with the Primo at a full dose

Wondering about the logistics of stacking Primo Plus another DHT like masteron? Does this make any sense or am I just wasting my time?
Primo is a good steroid I know for lean gains and such. I would like more hardening.
primo 300mgs a week
primo with test is good not with masteron
waste of mast

para pharma has great primo up if that's the direction you want to go 500 mg is a sweet spot

primo 300mgs a week
Let's see some stats first

You could try it and see. Not everyone will agree and not everyone reacts the same. Or you could start without the mast and if you want more hardening, add it in after.

primo 300mgs a week
Too young

Top Bottom