Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sr9009 and gw501516 works well for fat loss, what to add?

Ciodlero

I’m 3 weeks into sr9009 and gw cardarine. I’m doing 15 milligrams of each per day.
Can confirm I’m definitely losing fat loss. I would guess I’ve gone from 25% body fat down to 22% body fat and I’m down about 8 lbs body weight total. Stuff works!!! currently down to 248 lbs and I’m 5’9”.
what else should I add to this cycle going forward to conserve muscle in a deficit as well?

I’m 3 weeks into sr9009 and gw cardarine. I’m doing 15 milligrams of each per day.
Can confirm I’m definitely losing fat loss. I would guess I’ve gone from 25% body fat down to 22% body fat and I’m down about 8 lbs body weight total. Stuff works!!! currently down to 248 lbs and I’m 5’9”.
what else should I add to this cycle going forward to conserve muscle in a deficit as well?
20mgs each is good with cardio and low carbs ,it works

20mgs cardarine all day
10mgs stenabolic preworkout
3 caps n2guard

The correct doses. Read the ebook: https://irongorillas.com/

s4 and/or acp105 are the ones to look at.. in the peptide world, tesofensine would be the other option to go with

for the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or RCS

Yes with diet

Top Bottom