Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Sarms questions for the gurus

Uiaadlem

23 years old
Training 9 months, past 6 months working with a trainer. 5’8’’ 180 and 20% body fat (according to him)
I have a question for the sarms gurus on here. I know dylan is very knowledgeable as well as some other guys too
I'm desperate to improve my physique. I would summarize my look as being overweight and undermuscled
I would like to get both corrected
How much sarms do you need to run to get effective results?
Is there a cycle limit you would recommend?
Can i still have cheat meals?

the last thing you need are cheat meals.. the biggest issue here is you have only been training 9 months... you seem to know very little about anything you are doing and immediately want a crutch to attempt to take a shortcut that is non existent.. you need to learn how to properly and consistently diet and train and clearly have some discipline if you are asking about cheat meals.. you are a million miles away from using ANY PED right now.. i can give you layout after layout but it all makes no difference when you have not only not even began to put in any work, but also when you are completely clueless on anything you are doing

23 years old
Training 9 months, past 6 months working with a trainer. 5’8’’ 180 and 20% body fat (according to him)
I have a question for the sarms gurus on here. I know dylan is very knowledgeable as well as some other guys too
I'm desperate to improve my physique. I would summarize my look as being overweight and undermuscled
Have a look at what I've put in bold. You say you're 'desperate', 'overweight and undermuscled', 20% bodyfat (while suggesting it's according to someone else) and then ask if you can still have 'cheat meals'.

If you was truly as desperate as suggested then do you think having cheat meals (or getting our permission to do so) is a good idea?

Start with being honest with yourself. In the meantime check out our articles, threads and podcasts on the right dosages of sarms. Get to work on the diet above all.

When you're ready for sarms look at Umbrella Labs

you have a food addiction obviously

the first step is to admit you have a problem. when you were a kid your parents likely shoved food in your face to shut you up when you would cry and whine. that is how it starts. the reward centers in our brain get happy when we eat sugary food

until you break that addiction you will NEVER achieve your goals

this is why cheat meals once a week or on the weekends are stupid. it actually causes you to stay addicted, it would be like a heroine addict doing heroine once a week as a cheat, they will never conquer their addiction that way lol.

23 years old
cardarine 20mgs
ostarine 50mgs
testolone 25mgs
n2guard 7caps
no cheat meals

You definitely need to focus on learning and correcting both your diet as well as your training. You have not actually learned many basic aspects and so you would want to wait some time before using any sort of steroid, sarms or any other performance enhancer

Top Bottom