Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Ready for tren you think?

Foasern

Wondering if you all thought i was truly ready for trenbolone or if i should wait?
I’m currently 26 years old. I’ve done 3 cycles so far. Last cycle was testosterone and EQ. before that i did some deca and test. And the first one was dbol and test
Looking to get more results this time. Thinking about using test 250mgs a week and tren 600mgs a week
I’m training 5x per week and i am 12% body fat. Want to get under 10% and cut hard.

Definitely not.. at your age, you should not have ran one cycle yet and definitely not tren this young.. you have made 3 mistakes so far by running 3 cycles at only 26 years old... i guess if you want to stay on a hot streak of bad decision then go for it but if you paid i would not recommend it

put in about 3-5 years with steroids until you use tren

but if you insit then a dose of 250mgs a week would be ample for a first timer

Wondering if you all thought i was truly ready for trenbolone or if i should wait?
I’m currently 26 years old. I’ve done 3 cycles so far. Last cycle was testosterone and EQ. before that i did some deca and test. And the first one was dbol and test
Looking to get more results this time. Thinking about using test 250mgs a week and tren 600mgs a week
I’m training 5x per week and i am 12% body fat. Want to get under 10% and cut hard.
300mgs trenbolone is already the most id say

Top Bottom