Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids primobolan cycle for 14 weeks thoughts

nuiera

26 years old and I’m around 175 lbs. Would like to go for Aesthetics and bodybuilding physique
this is going to be the first time I’ve used Primo and I’m really excited about it
I ordered four vials which should be enough and I’m gonna do 400 mg a week
thinking of stacking some testosterone enanthate with it as well at 200mgs a week
you think that 14 weeks is a good length of time and should I keep my calories and protein the same?
I’m currently getting around 3000 calories a day and 200 g of protein

i like it myself.. 200-250 mg of test with 400-500 mg of primo will be nice and clean, low sides and consistent results throughout.. nothing drastic but very nice and clean as long as your diet and training are on point

26 years old and I’m around 175 lbs. Would like to go for Aesthetics and bodybuilding physique
this is going to be the first time I’ve used Primo and I’m really excited about it
I ordered four vials which should be enough and I’m gonna do 400 mg a week
thinking of stacking some testosterone enanthate with it as well at 200mgs a week
you think that 14 weeks is a good length of time and should I keep my calories and protein the same?
I’m currently getting around 3000 calories a day and 200 g of protein
primo 200mgs with 200mgs test
and you need gw with n2guard