Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids primo 1000mgs a week ?

makdie

I’m 29 years old and I am 5’8” and 185 lbs
Has anyone tried using Primo at 1000 mg a week and is it worth the Hefty investment in a cycle like that?
I already did the math and it won’t be a cheap run
the reason I want to run it at that do is because I’ve used it before at 500 mg and it really didn’t do much for me
any thoughts on this?

Has anyone tried using Primo at 1000 mg a week and is it worth the Hefty investment in a cycle like that?
the reason I want to run it at that do is because I’ve used it before at 500 mg and it really didn’t do much for me
any thoughts on this?
1000mgs is nuts dont do it bro
200mgs maybe

any thoughts on this?
It's a keeper not a builder. Use something else

That is an insanely ridiculous and completely unnecessary amount of primo.. if you cannot make great gains on 400-500 mg of primo then you either 1. have fake primo or 2. have significant holes in your diet and training

any thoughts on this?
If u want I'd spent money elsewhere

Top Bottom