Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor Never Tried Flash Labs? FREE FLASH BLEND

JohnJuan

Approved Source - REP
VIP GOLD
44477DC0-31CD-43BC-B472-F87F55CDB741.jpeg
Get a FREE FLASH BLEND with your 1st order from FLASH LABS!

Each ml of The FLASH BLEND contains:

• 100mg Testosterone Cypionate
  • 100mg Trenbolone Enanthate
  • 100mg Masteron Enanthate

The FLASH BLEND is the perfect synergistic blend to put on lean muscle while simultaneously reducing body fat!!!

NOT VALID WITH FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY DISCOUNT!!!

PROCESS TO GET THE FREE FLASH ⚡️ BLEND:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.

2. Then, go to your dashboard.

3. Click on personal ticket area.

4. Fill out the ticket by saying you are a new customer at ironoverload, and the rep, JJ, said you get a FREE FLASH BLEND with your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.

5. Flash will send you out your FREE FLASH BLEND, an $80 value, with your 1st order.

After you order, pm me your order # and let me know you want Option #2, The FREE FLASH BLEND, so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

View attachment 227
Get a FREE FLASH BLEND with your 1st order from FLASH LABS!

The FLASH BLEND is the perfect synergistic blend to put on lean muscle while simultaneously reducing body fat!!!

NOT VALID WITH FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY DISCOUNT!!!

PROCESS TO GET THE FREE FLASH ⚡️ BLEND:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.

2. Then, go to your dashboard.

3. Click on personal ticket area.

4. Fill out the ticket by saying you are a new customer at ironoverload, and the rep, JJ, said you get a FREE FLASH BLEND with your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.

5. Flash will send you out your FREE FLASH BLEND, an $80 value, with your 1st order.

After you order, pm me your order # and let me know you want Option #2, The FREE FLASH BLEND, so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.
Good blend but I need time to check you guys

Top Bottom