Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Mixing test and masteron?

nestomol

My plan on this cycle is to bulk the first 6 weeks and then cut down the last 6 weeks. To do this I plan on doing testosterone at a high dosage and then cutting back on that and then adding in the masteron toward the end of the cycle like this:
Testosterone 500mgs 6 weeks
Then
Test 200mgs last 6 weeks + Masteron 500mgs
Good plan?
I’m 39 years old
5’10’’ and 240 pounds

no, not at all, thats not how it works... masteron is not some special type of finisher... its a strong aesthetic that will sculpt and harden but you need to be in the right condition for it and bulking first with the hope it will cut you up at the end is flawed thinking.. you have to understand how it works..

1. get yourself into better condition first..

2. run it the entire cycle and DO NOT run test too high...

3. a good plan would be (AFTER YOU GET INTO BETTER CONDITION) to go with test at 300-350 mg week and masteron at 500-600 mg week

that is the million dollar question and boils down to your own body

pros will cut off the test ahead of competition so they harden up

My plan on this cycle is to bulk the first 6 weeks and then cut down the last 6 weeks. To do this I plan on doing testosterone at a high dosage and then cutting back on that and then adding in the masteron toward the end of the cycle like this:
Testosterone 500mgs 6 weeks
Then
Test 200mgs last 6 weeks + Masteron 500mgs
Good plan?
I’m 39 years old
5’10’’ and 240 pounds
no point in this cycle

12 weeks
testosterone 500mgs
masterone 300mgs
cardarine 20mgs
aromasin 10mgs
n2guard 7caps

Consider following 12 weeks cycle: TEST-500ms; MAST-300mgs, plus add N2Guard, NATURAL organs support, very important to your health

in only 6 weeks testosterone will have barely reached stable levels.
the physique does not change in 6 weeks.
in 6 weeks the final touch is given but a cycle like this doesn't make much sense.

decide first what you want, whether to bulk or cut and then do a complete cycle towards your goal

I'd rather you split it up personally. If you are not lean enough yet, cut first. Then add lean muscle. If you are already lean enough, just add smaller amounts of lean mass instead of big watery weight.

Definitely go with Dylan's advice on this. He has your best interest on his comment and I would strongly suggest listening to him!