Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Masteron and test works well together?

Vuaferlso

5’5’’ 200 pounds, 15% body fat. Looking to lean up after a 2 year bulk. I’m 55 years old. I’m holding a lot of muscle but want to harden up
Looking to do a short cycle
I’m training 5 days a week
Current diet is typical bodybuilding foods. Chicken, rice and brocolli/spinach are my main staples
Also oatmeal and bananas
How about using masteron propionate and test prop?
Or is it too much injecting?

i dont see that being an ideal cycle for you in your current condition... masteron will not give you its full benefits with a body fat as high as yours.. you should watch this video on it

5’5’’ 200 pounds, 15% body fat. Looking to lean up after a 2 year bulk. I’m 55 years old. I’m holding a lot of muscle but want to harden up
Current diet is typical bodybuilding foods. Chicken, rice and brocolli/spinach are my main staples
Also oatmeal and bananas
you can pin 1/2 ml of masteron and 1/2 ml test prop eod i do that

Also oatmeal and bananas
Start with our articles. But Dylan is correct about dropping the fat a little too.

Also oatmeal and bananas
I would run 8 weeks of test and work on getting diet locked in. masteron a waste at 15% need to be close to 10%