Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Lifting ideas for leaning out

Caspeyu

Ran into a buddy at the gym in the locker room and told him i want to lean out more
He suggested i do high rep and low weight for cutting
Would a rep range of 15-20 on my lifts be a good starting point and should i do machines or free weights?

leaning out more is what you do in the kitchen, not what you do in the gym.

i see plenty of dudes walking around with guts in the gym. they can bust their ass with 100 reps if they want to, it isn't gonna make a difference. this is not acceptable

Ran into a buddy at the gym in the locker room and told him i want to lean out more
Would a rep range of 15-20 on my lifts be a good starting point and should i do machines or free weights?
I suggest going from 10 reps to 100 reps try the whole range to grow

People tend to lift with higher reps and lower weight when cutting but the truth is that it doesn't make a big difference. Unless you are lifting really fast like a cardio session. Diet adjustments are what really helps you get lean.

High reps with low weights may be the way to go, a new study suggests. More repetitions with lighter weights can build muscle as well as heavier weights -- assuming they are done to the point of exercise-induced fatigue. And fatigue is the important point.

Top Bottom