Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS is lgd4033 and gw501516 still considered the best stack ever?

Cioderlp

Reading a lot of reddit and social media. Seems like it the consensus is the best stack ever of sarms that’s been the most popular over the past 15 years has been lgd4033 and gw501516 cardarine
now when it comes to using both I’m a bigger guy I’m currently 260 pounds and I’m six foot five.
Do you think I should use 40 milligrams a day of both since I’m a bigger guy or should I keep the dose 20 milligrams for 12 weeks?

LOLLL at some of the things i see and read... it was NEVER said to be the best stack ever and noone anywhere makes that claim.. thank you for the laugh, i needed it

this is CLEARLY a troll post based upon not only that but your dosing ... get a life

Reading a lot of reddit and social media. Seems like it the consensus is the best stack ever of sarms that’s been the most popular over the past 15 years has been lgd4033 and gw501516 cardarine
now when it comes to using both I’m a bigger guy I’m currently 260 pounds and I’m six foot five.
Do you think I should use 40 milligrams a day of both since I’m a bigger guy or should I keep the dose 20 milligrams for 12 weeks?
reddit is shit info they scam a lot of guys with lies trues me

cardarine 20mgs and cardazol 3 caps with some rad is fine add n2guard

you won't go wrong with sarms but make sure you're using legit source

There is no best SARMs stack just like there is no best steroid stack. There are just a bunch of compounds that you can put together based on your goals. That will be "your best" stack.

Top Bottom