Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH

I’m doing 400 test 300 primo and 25 mgs anavar
To enhance my cycle and put on size as well as lose body fat
@BigR23 if you want to get size and lose bodyfat your LOG is a must to be posted, you need to post your LOG on io with diet training cardio sleep supps so we can support you and guide you to your results.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

@BigR23 if you want to get size and lose bodyfat your LOG is a must to be posted, you need to post your LOG on io with diet training cardio sleep supps so we can support you and guide you to your results.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
Yes I listen to the podcast every time there is a new one. I’ll post a log shortly. I actually just started a new workout on of John meadows programs the gamma bomb. As far as diet it’s on point I’m working with AJ Simms

Yes I listen to the podcast every time there is a new one. I’ll post a log shortly. I actually just started a new workout on of John meadows programs the gamma bomb. As far as diet it’s on point I’m working with AJ Simms
@BigR23 great but i havent seen your log please post it now
dont worry about quality just get log up and we'll help you with it