Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Gw cardarine issues?

enolde

I have a weird question about using gw cardarine and how you can manage to mess up using it
My friend used it and he is pretty fat. He took it for like 8 weeks and ended up getting fatter on it lol
Do you think this is possible or did he screw up the entire cycle?

bro come on man.. how on earth can we answer... do YOU know how he was eating everyday? do YOU know how consistent his training was? DO WE know one thing about him? where he got the sarms, how much he was dosing etc... go here and see if maybe they can because as many qualified people here we have knowledge wise, to the best of my knowledge, we dont have a resident psychic here... so go here https://www.wptv.com/brand-spotlight/free-psychic-reading-online-top-3-psychics-sites-for-free

Dylan is right. You did not give us any kind of proper information to ascertain much about this. Your guess is as good as ours without more information present

I have a weird question about using gw cardarine and how you can manage to mess up using it
My friend used it and he is pretty fat. He took it for like 8 weeks and ended up getting fatter on it lol
Do you think this is possible or did he screw up the entire cycle?
if he's eating like a pig no cardarine or pill will help him

yes that is possible.

we know from studies and anecdotal evidence that with GW you gotta eat good and exercise on it for best results

There is no such thing as a magic fat loss pill. If there was, everyone would be walking around lean, lol. It all comes down to diet and exercise. PEDs are only there to boost the process but will not do the work for you.

Top Bottom