Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids final call on my cycle, get in or get lost

Dejo28

need everyone in here supporting me on my cycle or don’t even talk to me at all.
What I plan on doing is a thing of beauty.
Test cyp 500mgs a week + Equipoise 1000mgs a week + Trenbolone Enanthate 500mgs a week. 12 weeks.
Then I will add in some mast prop and winstrol to finish the cycle the last 4 weeks.
I’m 37 years old, 5’9’’ and 225 pounds. My goal is to trim up and look GOOD if you know my drift.

we support you man 100% don't worry

that is a crazy big stack though. I don't think it's necessary for your goals I would cut everything in half

LMFAO.. thanks for the orders on how we should think and react.. oh yeah, thats a real thing of beauty running two grams of shit and then adding even more on top of it.. LOLLL

need everyone in here supporting me on my cycle or don’t even talk to me at all.
Test cyp 500mgs a week + Equipoise 1000mgs a week + Trenbolone Enanthate 500mgs a week. 12 weeks.
Then I will add in some mast prop and winstrol to finish the cycle the last 4 weeks.
I’m 37 years old, 5’9’’ and 225 pounds. My goal is to trim up and look GOOD if you know my drift.
get it and do it BUT not this dose

test 300 eq 300 and tren 200 max

domestic supply has the absolute best orals and injectables you will find. all high quality no matter what you are looking for

we love ugfreak and there are excellent deals going on all month. please check them out
i would get some anavar to add to the cycle. its a good oral

I'm in for sure man, i back you up i like your alpha mentality but some guys gonna be sensitive to it which normal