Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Feel like a chicken running around with steroid use

Poaqeli

this steroid stuff has me running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I’m reading you need testosterone in a cycle, then others say you don’t.
Some say to run orals and some say they aren’t good.
I have my eyes set on an anadrol + equipoise cycle. Both steroids seem really good.
My plan is this:
50mgs a day anadrol 6 weeks
with 500mgs a week equipoise 12 weeks
6’1’’ 183 pounds and looking to bulk and I’m 28 .. thoughts?

this steroid stuff has me running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I’m reading you need testosterone in a cycle, then others say you don’t.
Some say to run orals and some say they aren’t good.
I have my eyes set on an anadrol + equipoise cycle. Both steroids seem really good.
My plan is this:
50mgs a day anadrol 6 weeks
with 500mgs a week equipoise 12 weeks
6’1’’ 183 pounds and looking to bulk and I’m 28 .. thoughts?
you overthinking
dont use anadrol and eq imo

better use 300mgs eq
200mgs test
50mgs tbol
n2guard

you are listening to the NOISE. you need to take a breather and start experimenting with different cycles and be your own guide

different people like different ways of using their gear you need to try it out yourself

para pharma and ugfreak is the way to go. they are A++ for new people and experience people's alike plus there's some good discounts right now

bro you know your body best and what works well for it.....so you have to be the decision maker........

Top Bottom