Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids deca dick fact or fiction? Best use?

Vieosaer

I’m looking to get more info on deca dick
my friend has been using deca and had really amazing results. I don’t even recognize the guy he basically turned into the Hulk on it.
I would like to run it as well obviously I’m not gonna discuss his dick but I’ve been reading up on it and a lot of people have that issue.
My plan is 400mgs a week of deca
testosterone dose 200mgs a week
and then using some aromasin or adex
it will be a 12 week cycle. I’m 174 pounds and 5’10’’ .
anyone know how I can avoid deca dick?

I’m looking to get more info on deca dick
my friend has been using deca and had really amazing results. I don’t even recognize the guy he basically turned into the Hulk on it.
I would like to run it as well obviously I’m not gonna discuss his dick but I’ve been reading up on it and a lot of people have that issue.
My plan is 400mgs a week of deca
testosterone dose 200mgs a week
and then using some aromasin or adex
it will be a 12 week cycle. I’m 174 pounds and 5’10’’ .
anyone know how I can avoid deca dick?
deca dick is real
you gotta get some more test to lower deca dick issues

most guys won't admit when they have problems with their dick but it can happen with or without deca

keep the doses lower end.. test and deca both about 250-300 and control estrogen/prolactin

also add proviron to your stack

Steve has written about this in detail before but the basic outcome is that you need to run proviron (or any DHT) to prevent deca dick. Proviron is preferred because it is not liver toxic and is very mild.