Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids deca and test for big bulking

Celdou

I’m 5’7” and around 65 kg. I’ve got a lean build I’m probably only about 7 or 8% body fat so I have a lot of room to bulk up
I currently cycle my calories anywhere from 1700 up to 3000 calories per day
but I plan on increasing my calories over 3000 per day and having a lot more protein in my diet
what do you think about doing 300 mg of deca and 400 mg of testosterone for 12 weeks? Is it true you have to run the testosterone 2 weeks after you stop the Deca or is that not true?

I’m 5’7” and around 65 kg. I’ve got a lean build I’m probably only about 7 or 8% body fat so I have a lot of room to bulk up
I currently cycle my calories anywhere from 1700 up to 3000 calories per day
but I plan on increasing my calories over 3000 per day and having a lot more protein in my diet
what do you think about doing 300 mg of deca and 400 mg of testosterone for 12 weeks? Is it true you have to run the testosterone 2 weeks after you stop the Deca or is that not true?
deca 200mgs test 300mgs thats your bulk with 20mgs dbol and n2guard
you need to get protein to 300grams + for you

the deca takes a while to be out of your system so guys like to run the test 2 weeks longer for that reason

I think that's a reasonable idea. Your girlfriend would probably agree too. :)

It should be noted that if you use Test Enanthate, Test Cypionate, or Test Mix for similar purposes, an additional two-week testosterone use will mean an additional 4 weeks of using testosterone. Consider which testosterone esters to use according to your personal reactions.