Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Completing a successful recomp with issues

Ceksideo

Currently at 193 pounds and I started the cycle around 187 pounds I’ve also been dropping body fat during this stack run.
I’m looking to finish a successful recomp that I have been focusing on.
Its been 9 weeks on and I have 3 weeks left and want to tinker with things. My fat loss and muscle gains have stalled after 7 or 8 weeks. I know my body well.
I’ve been on sustanon and EQ and eating in a deficit. Its worked out well but now I want to finish strong. Should I throw in winstrol? Heard this stuff is good for muscle and fat loss.

Currently at 193 pounds and I started the cycle around 187 pounds I’ve also been dropping body fat during this stack run.
Its been 9 weeks on and I have 3 weeks left and want to tinker with things. My fat loss and muscle gains have stalled after 7 or 8 weeks. I know my body well.
I’ve been on sustanon and EQ and eating in a deficit. Its worked out well but now I want to finish strong. Should I throw in winstrol? Heard this stuff is good for muscle and fat loss.
i wouldnt add winny why?
just stay on the cycle you on now

no DO NOT add any orals in here.. if anything add in gw501516 and sr9009 for the added fat loss without adding any toxicity or suppression

Love eq but need 16 weeks min

Top Bottom