Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Can you bulk and cut on sarms?

Jancmei

I'm looking to get more bulkier when it comes to more muscle mass and I'm also looking to cut down on sarms
I want to use lgd4033 and rad140. 10mgs of each
12 weeks on and 6 weeks off
I’m 30 years old and 5’10’’ and 189 pounds. My body fat is 17%
I have room to cut down but I also have room to bulk up. besides those two sarms that I plan on using what else can I take to help me

I'm looking to get more bulkier when it comes to more muscle mass and I'm also looking to cut down on sarms
I want to use lgd4033 and rad140. 10mgs of each
12 weeks on and 6 weeks off
I’m 30 years old and 5’10’’ and 189 pounds. My body fat is 17%
I have room to cut down but I also have room to bulk up. besides those two sarms that I plan on using what else can I take to help me
You can bulk and cut thats recomp

cardarine and ostarine good for a light recomp

yes you can do both

sarms are very versatile, much more than steroids are

even if you are skinny or fat you are okay using them

sarms are perfect for this however, if you want to do this right, given your current body fat, my recommendation would be to cut first and get to a much healthier body fat, 12-13 range, THEN go with a recomp.. if you want to do it right and healthy, thats the way to do it.. the beauty of sarms is you dont have to sacrifice muscle when cutting to the extent of how you would just dieting... here is a great cycle to go with

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

You're too fat to recomp. So start a diet NOW

Once you're ready Dylan has you covered

Use Umbrella Labs