Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids best steroids for pure bodybuilding

CasikMlas

5’9’’ 189 pounds and 20% body fat and 25 years old
I’m not a powerlifter
not an athlete
not a gym rat
I’m a pure bodybuilder and I’m proud of that.
My workouts are typically High repetition and high volume and I’m in there almost every day busting my ass while most of you sit home eating Cheerios all day.
My stack looks like this:
500mgs test E
400mgs EQ
250mgs tren
question is on orals, which oral would pair well with my goals and stack? I’m looking to do this cycle very soon I’m gonna place the order next week.

I’m not a powerlifter
not an athlete
not a gym rat
My workouts are typically High repetition and high volume and I’m in there almost every day busting my ass while most of you sit home eating Cheerios all day.
500mgs test E
400mgs EQ
250mgs tren
question is on orals, which oral would pair well with my goals and stack? I’m looking to do this cycle very soon I’m gonna place the order next week.
pure bodybuilding you need testosterone trenbolone mixed

ugfreak has sales this month, you will save big time money if you do want to run some testosterone and EQ

I’m not a powerlifter
not an athlete
not a gym rat
500mgs test E
400mgs EQ
250mgs tren
Why? All of the above lift weights and train.

not only are you too young but your body fat is far too high to be using steroids... you are making a huge mistake