Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids a buddy did steroids after 3 months in the gym

Zeruseh

so I tried to convince a buddy of mine not to do it but he decided to use steroids after only training for three months.
He did sustanon, deca and some dbol. He said he read that was a great bulking stack. The guy ended up putting on like 20 pounds but also ended up with gyno and lots of side effects.
He is 22 years old and he is now 250 pounds and overweight even more. He wants to run another cycle cause after he came off he crashed hard and doesn’t like how he feels. What advice would you give someone like that now where I can convince him not to keep screwing things up .

my advice is don't get involved with other people acts

you will learn as a young man that you have to let people make mistakes and learn from them

so I tried to convince a buddy of mine not to do it but he decided to use steroids after only training for three months.
He did sustanon, deca and some dbol. He said he read that was a great bulking stack. The guy ended up putting on like 20 pounds but also ended up with gyno and lots of side effects.
He is 22 years old and he is now 250 pounds and overweight even more. He wants to run another cycle cause after he came off he crashed hard and doesn’t like how he feels. What advice would you give someone like that now where I can convince him not to keep screwing things up .
let your buddy do his thing
you stick to training hard
give it more time and you'll get results yourself

it's a little bit about his age but it's also a big thing with his weight as well
he should be in better shape

three months in the gym and already hopping on the gear I bet that happens every day in Suburban America

oh that's a big cycle for someone his age and completely pointless since he's already overweight

Too young - so wait 3 years
No mention of an AI - research that
No PCT - research that

Nothing you say is going to make him change course so I would just let him learn the hard way. He already should have based on that weight gain.

unfortunately some people are intent on learning the hard way.. in this circumstance, the hard way is life altering in a very very bad way

Not to smart