Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear 9 week cyp cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear

Richard Brown

Approved Sponsor
NapsGear
Untitled.jpg

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By TinyTim

AAS Diaries Description:

This is going to be a weekly update on progress using 3ml a week along with typical anti estrogen procedures. I eat 4 eggs a day with rice and eat a pound of ground beef a day with rice. As well as a Noosa yogurt with lunch and two bananas a day and two banana bread muffins. I eat this 5 days a week. Usually on my days off I eat less because I'm just busy. But I've gained 44 pounds since January. So I'm not changing anything just keeping at it.Â

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.

Untitled.jpg

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By TinyTim

AAS Diaries Description:

This is going to be a weekly update on progress using 3ml a week along with typical anti estrogen procedures. I eat 4 eggs a day with rice and eat a pound of ground beef a day with rice. As well as a Noosa yogurt with lunch and two bananas a day and two banana bread muffins. I eat this 5 days a week. Usually on my days off I eat less because I'm just busy. But I've gained 44 pounds since January. So I'm not changing anything just keeping at it.Â

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.
suppa lean there