Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 10 weeks on tren and ready to come off

Kioqezi

I’m up around 8 pounds to 216 pounds and I’m 6’1’’ and 33 years old
original cycle was supposed to be 16 weeks. I’ve been on trenbolone for 10 weeks now. I definitely want to come off of it but I want to finish out my cycle the last 6 weeks with something else.
Do you recommend that I use an injectable or should I use a short acting oral the rest of the way? Would like to cut down more
was thinking maybe 50mgs a day anavar for the last 6 weeks?

original cycle was supposed to be 16 weeks. I’ve been on trenbolone for 10 weeks now. I definitely want to come off of it but I want to finish out my cycle the last 6 weeks with something else.
Do you recommend that I use an injectable or should I use a short acting oral the rest of the way? Would like to cut down more
to come off you should take 2 weeks bridge and do pct
but if you want to do last 6 weeks do it with winstrol

I see no need to run out the full 16 weeks just cos
i agree, theres zero point in that.. i would stop now, dont over do it or cause a longer recovery, run a proper and full pct, and hopefully have an easier time retaining some of your gains OR you can get greedy, run it longer, create a longer recovery and a far less likelihood of retaining what you just worked for

I bet

Top Bottom