Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 10 weeks of orals, help me pick

Zdlerio

I’m gonna do an oral only cycle. 37 years old. 210 pounds, looking to cut more. 17% body fat.
Just don’t want needles in my house and need some help. I typically live very heavy in my daily calorie intake fluctuates from 2000 per day up to 4000 per day as I cycle them.
I have 2 choices with my cycles
anavar 50mgs a day + dbol 20mgs a day
OR
tbol 50mgs a day + superdrol 10mgs a day
which would you run for my goals?

i cant help you pick anything because not only is that way too long for just ONE oral but you want to run two ON TOP of the fact your body fat is too high to use ANY steroid.. you can rest assured that NOTHING good is going to come from this but A LOT of bad will

I’m gonna do an oral only cycle. 37 years old. 210 pounds, looking to cut more. 17% body fat.
Just don’t want needles in my house and need some help. I typically live very heavy in my daily calorie intake fluctuates from 2000 per day up to 4000 per day as I cycle them.
OR
I would say this

50mgs anavar/day
10mgs dbol/day
7caps n2guard/day

try this for 6 weeks

I like anavar for cutting and would add Cardarine to the stack. Keep the var to 8 weeks or less though. You can continue the Cardarine for much longer though. I recommend 16 weeks before taking 4 weeks off minimum.

OR
No superdrol imo

Top Bottom