Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources Worldofroids.to not a scammer!

opheris

I've seen some posts on here where people are saying that world of roids was scamming
I am a representative from the company and I can assure you that nobody has been scammed
please show me a receipt of anybody that has had any issues and you cannot find that. Our products are top quality and we are always there for our customers so stop posting that we are scamming!

I stick with trusted reviews that are verifiable from real user reviews, pictures, feedback, bloodwork etc... real reputations with real companies that have been around for some time... Domestic Supply is who I stick with as the most trusted and best quality I have ever used!

I've seen some posts on here where people are saying that world of roids was scamming
I am a representative from the company and I can assure you that nobody has been scammed
please show me a receipt of anybody that has had any issues and you cannot find that. Our products are top quality and we are always there for our customers so stop posting that we are scamming!
Who are you to tell members what they can say?

I use Domestic Supply exclusively knowing that they have the most trusted quality and reputation. I would strongly suggest to do the same!

Top Bottom