Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Switching in anavar over dbol for bulking?

Yuwoel

I’m gonna be doing test and EQ
My workouts are a lot more cardio then they used to be, so i don’t want water retention
Wanted to add in anavar instead of dbol though for bulking Which will be the difference from my prior cycle to years ago that I did where I gained about 15 lbs. If i were to do this how would i change my AI dosing? My test is 200 and EQ is 400mgs
I'm currently up to 212 lb and 6 ft tall my body fat is 14%
What do you think about this plan?

anavar is not used for bulking at all so you are aware... this is not the most ideal bulking cycle but you can go about it however you like.. with ai dosing, i cant see you needing much of one on this kind of cycle, but that is for you to do on trial and error.. i have no idea how estrogen prone you may or may not be...

My workouts are a lot more cardio then they used to be, so i don’t want water retention
Wanted to add in anavar instead of dbol though for bulking Which will be the difference from my prior cycle to years ago that I did where I gained about 15 lbs. If i were to do this how would i change my AI dosing? My test is 200 and EQ is 400mgs
bulking with anavar not going to work but better try 50mgs tbol

bro switch to tren

It sounds like you have a lot of confusion on what to run or what these compounds actually do. My recommendation would be for you to educate yourself a lot more before using any performance enhancing drug.

From a personal perspective, I always keep my Test dose higher than Eq. Our foundation is built on testosterone.
400 mg Test
300 eq bold
Var 50mg ed
AI blocker Arimidex .5mg eod
Pct must be after the primary cycle