Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STD tests cause severe anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

galuzyhy

Hi,

I would just like to say thank you in advance for any responses as I have visited A&E and been perscribed Diazapam to calm me down.

Here is goes, I had protected sex with a person of unknown HIV status (this is Key to my soon to be breakdown)

A day or 2 later I started to feel unusual sensations in my urethra.

I’ve had the following tests

8 days later - Urine Test (negative)

11 days - Swab (negative)

12 days - Swab (negative)

I am currently waiting for the following results.

Days 11,12,14 X3 urine samples

12 days HIV results.

It’s currently day 15 and my mind is broken, I can’t function and I’m terrified I have HIV (I realise how ridiculous this may sound)

I am 90% sure the condom didn’t break.

QUESTION (finally)

- Having negative results at the corresponding times, how likely is that one of my further urine samples may be positive?

Hi,

I would just like to say thank you in advance for any responses as I have visited A&E and been perscribed Diazapam to calm me down.

Here is goes, I had protected sex with a person of unknown HIV status (this is Key to my soon to be breakdown)

A day or 2 later I started to feel unusual sensations in my urethra.

I’ve had the following tests

8 days later - Urine Test (negative)

11 days - Swab (negative)

12 days - Swab (negative)

I am currently waiting for the following results.

Days 11,12,14 X3 urine samples

12 days HIV results.

It’s currently day 15 and my mind is broken, I can’t function and I’m terrified I have HIV (I realise how ridiculous this may sound)

I am 90% sure the condom didn’t break.

QUESTION (finally)

Get More Info

- Having negative results at the corresponding times, how likely is that one of my further urine samples may be positive?
and sorry if i posted in the wrong forums

stick to this thread you posted on anabolex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom