Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor Push50's - The Provider - Meditrope Log

Right now I am on my last 10 days of hgh and Winny. No test or any the law and my caloric intake is around 1500/day. Low energy. Have labs coming up so I am letting my levels get back to normal range. Which is very low on a good day.
1500 calories too low IMO at least 2000 with your size

1500 calories too low IMO at least 2000 with your size
My main target is my proteins. If I can hit 1.5gm/lb then I am good no longer than I am doing this final cut. I only have 4 more days. At 1500 calories I can hit around 210 which only leaves me about 30 gm short. Very seldom do I hit the bottom end though. Usually closer to 1650ish.

So I am on the last legs of this cycle. Reducing water/fluid intake today and cutting all sodium intake the best I can. I am not running any diuretics so the subcutaneous water reduction will not be as pronounced as it would if I did run them. four more days and this will be completed. I must say, the Meditrope has been great and the results speak for themselves. I will definitely try to run this again when I run a bulking cycle and may push up to 7Iu/day. Diet is mostly fish, shrimp and turkey with salad or vegetables. Still sitting around 1500- 1800 calories a day which is tough when eating meats that are so low in calories.

So I am on the last legs of this cycle. Reducing water/fluid intake today and cutting all sodium intake the best I can. I am not running any diuretics so the subcutaneous water reduction will not be as pronounced as it would if I did run them. four more days and this will be completed. I must say, the Meditrope has been great and the results speak for themselves. I will definitely try to run this again when I run a bulking cycle and may push up to 7Iu/day. Diet is mostly fish, shrimp and turkey with salad or vegetables. Still sitting around 1500- 1800 calories a day which is tough when eating meats that are so low in calories.
how lean are you now bodyfat %?

This has been a good run. The HGH Meditrope Black tops from the Provider in conjunction with my other products, has in my opinion, yielded some awesome results. I highly recommend the Provider for all your HGH needs. This will end my current log and I will probably take a little time off to decide where I am going to go next. Still trying to sway the wife into agreeing to let me compete again. This run was strictly for me, to see if I still had what it takes to get to a competition ready state. I think I have shown myself that I am still capable enough to do it. They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Here are my final pics.Final 2.jpgFinal 4.jpg

The Provider seems to be having issues. I sent payment to him over a week ago and all I get is weird emails telling me to use an alternative email address. I have not heard when my products will arrive yet. I would avoid this supplier for the time being.

The Provider seems to be having issues. I sent payment to him over a week ago and all I get is weird emails telling me to use an alternative email address. I have not heard when my products will arrive yet. I would avoid this supplier for the time being.

some replies there

Top Bottom