Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Next cycle and stats

lenathon

I am going to start my second cycle
it's going to be 600 mg a week of testosterone
I'm either going to be using testosterone cypionate or enanthate depending on what my source has
my question is my first cycle I did not use any type of anti estrogen and I got away with it no problem. Should I do it again that way or should I run an anti estrogen and what sort of changes should I expect?
I’m 30 years old and weigh 210 pounds with 18% body fat

I'm either going to be using testosterone cypionate or enanthate depending on what my source has
my question is my first cycle I did not use any type of anti estrogen and I got away with it no problem. Should I do it again that way or should I run an anti estrogen and what sort of changes should I expect?
I highly suggest you use an ai
500mgs testosterone 5mgs aromasin n2guard

ZPHC is in stock at domestic supply

they have test cyp, one of the finest brands I have used and high quality

bro why not make it simple.. do tren 1000mgs and call it day

I would wait and hold off until you are in better condition... please watch my video on how much testosterone you actually need as well as my video on whether you need 500 mg of test to make gains or not... i strongly suggest watching them both

Testosterone converts to estrogen so you definitely need an aromatase inhibitor. Whatever your bloodwork tells you will determine the amount you need. You would want either aromasin or arimidex on cycle. To get the best quality anabolics and ancillaries, make sure to check out Domestic Supply!

How about an indication of what you aim from the stack is?

Top Bottom