Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Liver values spiking on stimulants

yasoea

I’ve noticed that my liver value starts spiking when I’m taking stimulant supplements. I would think it would make sense to take a stimulant that also contains liver support with it so I’m surprised that that’s not happening more often. Is it because they interfere with each other or is it because supplement companies are just stupid?

I’ve noticed that my liver value starts spiking when I’m taking stimulant supplements. I would think it would make sense to take a stimulant that also contains liver support with it so I’m surprised that that’s not happening more often. Is it because they interfere with each other or is it because supplement companies are just stupid?
stop using stimulants, use stim free stuff like n2slin x

stimulants Are poison in your body and anytime you poison your body with a foreign substance that doesn't belong in the body it strains your organs not just your liver but also your kidneys and your brain as well

I am a hundred percent against stimulants. no animal on earth consumes them and they manage to hunt and survive and do all the things that humans are just too damn lazy and stupid to do because we're so smart that we need to take something just the function every day

everyone knows that stimulants are hard on your liver this is old news

I HATE STIMS

it depends on what is in the products you are taking but if you are taking something that is causing you issues, i would hope the obvious thing to do would be to NOT USE IT anymore

Top Bottom