Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements getting rid of stubborn fat?

Wazerkio

Is it possible for me to get rid of stubborn fat
my body fat total is between 10 and 15% so it’s not that bad and I barely have any body fat on my whole body except for around my waist which I can’t get rid of.
What supplements do you recommend I try to help me with this I’m 48 years old and I’m definitely not fitting in my jeans the way I used to

my body fat total is between 10 and 15% so it’s not that bad and I barely have any body fat on my whole body except for around my waist which I can’t get rid of.
What supplements do you recommend I try to help me with this I’m 48 years old and I’m definitely not fitting in my jeans the way I used to
you should try cardazol and n2slin
2 caps n2slin x before meals will lean you out

Diet gotta be tight