Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Recent content by Ulter

  1. Ulter

    NapsGear My NapsGear Reviews - Get 40% Off On Your Next Order

    Napsgear is considered one of the best for a reason.
  2. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 761 - EVO Brother "Jdee28"

    jdee has been doing great! It's nice to see him come on the podcast and share some of his knowledge and advice.
  3. Ulter

    NapsGear Samson Dauda Almost Had the Olympia But Nick Walker Wouldn`t Break

    Glad to see everybody enjoyed the Olympia. Seemed like it was a tough competition. Really any of the top five could have won in other years.
  4. Ulter

    Steroids using winstrol last 4 weeks?

    I would go with Winstrol at 50 mg a day. That is the sweet spot. If you start noticing issues you can always lower the dosage.
  5. Ulter

    Steroids Using MENT for the first time

    A good trick with MENT is to run no more than 50 to 100 mg a week. Another trick is to use some dry compounds with it, maybe some anavar, TBol, or even winstrol or masteron.
  6. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 760 - EVO Brother "PrinceDaddy" is back post show!

    Congratulations to Prince Daddy! I think he did fantastic in his competition. I don't care what the judges say. If you go on stage you are a champion.
  7. Ulter

    NapsGear 🔥 NapsGear Super Supplier Deal From : Bull Pharma!🔥

    I love napsgear. They are the number one source on the planet.
  8. Ulter

    NapsGear How to Use Deloads to Break Strength Plateaus and Build More Muscle

    deloads are crucial. They pay off especially as you get older.
  9. Ulter

    NapsGear NapsGear POTW - 50% Off on GP Methan 50 (Dianabol)

    Definitely check out this discount. It's amazing to get 50% off.
  10. Ulter

    NapsGear Lee Priest Says Social Media Is Making People Forget How to Live

    Lee Priest is a hypocrite If he doesn't like social media then why is he on there?
  11. Ulter

    Peptides Mots-C for a pre-workout stimulant effect

    I've heard some people love it and I've heard some people not like it. It's typical with peptides where you have different opinions.
  12. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 759 - EVO brother "TyrannicalTren"

    He did amazing on this podcast and I really enjoy reading through his log. He has a lot to share with people.
  13. Ulter

    Peptides KLOW doesn't work for me at 1 mg a day

    With KLOW you definitely want to increase the dose. 1 mg is not enough. I would push it to at least 2 to 3 mg.
  14. Ulter

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 758 - EVO brother " San Andreas "

    San Andreas definitely knows his stuff. He's got a great log going and he's been one of my favorites.
  15. Ulter

    Steroids Adding Proviron to my TRT

    Proviron is a low-side-effect DHT option. I see a lot of people use it. You could also look at T-bol if you want an alternative.
Top Bottom