Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
Steroids SARMS eBooks
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Please Scroll Down to see Community
Forums
ceo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by ceo
Podcast
Evolutionary.org 761 - EVO Brother "Jdee28"
bros Jdee is a strong dude. His log is awesome. I enjoy reading through it.
ceo
Post #2
6 minutes ago
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
NapsGear
AAS Diaries From Napsgear : 44 New to all of this
Bros, napsgear is the best. It's nice that they do these diaries.
ceo
Post #3
45 minutes ago
Forum:
NapsGear.org
Steroids
Using MENT for the first time
Bros, I would go with no more than 50 mg of MENT per week. I've seen a lot of people mess themselves up on it.
ceo
Post #3
Yesterday at 9:14 AM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
Podcast
Evolutionary.org 760 - EVO Brother "PrinceDaddy" is back post show!
Bros, what an exciting podcast! I felt like I lived what he went through. Definitely a big investment but well worth it.
ceo
Post #3
Yesterday at 8:55 AM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
Peptides
Mots-C for a pre-workout stimulant effect
Bros, Mots-C is one that I've been meaning to take especially on days where I have to get up early to go do a plumbing job.
ceo
Post #5
Tuesday at 1:54 AM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
Podcast
Evolutionary.org 759 - EVO brother "TyrannicalTren"
Bros, Tarenical tren is one of my favorites. He's got some good training and work in his log.
ceo
Post #5
Tuesday at 1:34 AM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
NapsGear
NapsGear POTW - 50% Off on GP Methan 50 (Dianabol)
Bros, I'm a big fan of dbol as one of my favorite steroids out there. The value is incredible.
ceo
Post #3
Monday at 10:45 PM
Forum:
NapsGear.org
NapsGear
Lee Priest Says Social Media Is Making People Forget How to Live
Bros, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Lee Priest hasn't offered anything in years.
ceo
Post #2
Monday at 9:13 PM
Forum:
NapsGear.org
Peptides
KLOW doesn't work for me at 1 mg a day
With these healing peptides, you want to run them a bit higher at first. You want them to get more saturated in the body, and then you can gradually start lowering the dose.
ceo
Post #4
Sunday at 10:37 PM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
Podcast
Evolutionary.org 758 - EVO brother " San Andreas "
Bro, another excellent podcast. Thank you so much. Great interview as always.
ceo
Post #4
Sunday at 10:01 PM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
Podcast
Evolutionary.org 756 - EVO brother "Swolfadder"
bros swolfadder is a cool cat. He is very modest and doesn't have an ego. That's why I like him. He's got a lot of respect for others.
ceo
Post #5
Sunday at 10:23 AM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
Steroids
Adding Proviron to my TRT
Bros, proviron is one of my favorites. 25-50 mg a day is good to go. That's one of my favorite steroids to use. Go for it.
ceo
Post #3
Sunday at 9:14 AM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
NapsGear
How Strength Drives Hypertrophy and Progressive Overload | #38 Newfies
Bros, when you pump iron that's the most important thing. Progressive overload is crucial.
ceo
Post #4
Friday at 11:59 PM
Forum:
NapsGear.org
Steroids
Figuring out how much equipoise would work best for me
Bros, this is the way I would set this one up: - 350 mg testosterone - 300 mg of EQ - 25 mg/day anavar
ceo
Post #4
Friday at 11:40 PM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
Podcast
Evolutionary.org 755 - EVO brother "Bss"
Bros, I love these episodes. You got people who are just starting out and people like bss who are vets
ceo
Post #2
Friday at 10:23 PM
Forum:
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
Forums
ceo
Top
Bottom