Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Using steroids with a poor diet

Swaxuio

let me tell you my story when it comes to using anabolic steroids and running a very poor diet along with it. I was eating a lot of fast food, pizza, and processed junk that I would get from walmart
although I put on a lot of weight it wasn't really clean weight. I used steroids for about 3 years mostly being on. I went from 125 lbs to 185 lbs
I did a trio of steroids including anavar, testosterone, sustanon, and deca durabolin during that span and did mostly 16 week on and 6 week off runs.
if I was to do it all over again I would have eaten more clean and maybe not ran so many different steroids and stuck to maybe one or two max.
I'm currently 25 years old and what do you think I should do on my next cycle?

nothing steroid wise.. you are way too young even at 25 to be using steroids.. what you need to do before anything is go get bloodwork done to see what kind of damage you may have already done.. you should do that before anything else

good for you fixing your diet. what you put into your body alters your DNA each time. its important to eat healthy

let me tell you my story when it comes to using anabolic steroids and running a very poor diet along with it. I was eating a lot of fast food, pizza, and processed junk that I would get from walmart
although I put on a lot of weight it wasn't really clean weight. I used steroids for about 3 years mostly being on. I went from 125 lbs to 185 lbs
I did a trio of steroids including anavar, testosterone, sustanon, and deca durabolin during that span and did mostly 16 week on and 6 week off runs.
if I was to do it all over again I would have eaten more clean and maybe not ran so many different steroids and stuck to maybe one or two max.
I'm currently 25 years old and what do you think I should do on my next cycle?
if you have a bad diet you wont get any results

so much bloat and sides its crazy

Bro you need to get your body right if you were doing 16 weeks on 6 off you need to take a year or two and take hcgenerate get your body back to close to normal

You need to stay away from steroids at this time. You are too young and you need to work on your diet as well