Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources Questions

Another guy

Just started lifting and a friend told me about test and that I should take 500 mg a week to start. Then suggested noexcuses.bz. After doing some research I was lead here and want to learn about it some more. Help a guy out so I can start my journey man.

you should do neither... you have no clue what you are even doing, you have told us NOTHING about yourself whatsoever and you have listed a source that has a ton of negative feedback.. DO NOT use any sort of steroid nor buy anything whatsoever or you are more than likely going to do far far far more harm than anything else...

you should do neither... you have no clue what you are even doing, you have told us NOTHING about yourself whatsoever and you have listed a source that has a ton of negative feedback.. DO NOT use any sort of steroid nor buy anything whatsoever or you are more than likely going to do far far far more harm than anything else...
Exactly. That’s why I posted. I’ve been lifting for a month now and although I definitely see a difference I don’t see the changes I want to see. The definition is there and just a little bit of muscle growth but man it’s tiny. I know I need to change my diet but I don’t even know where to start there. That was just the first thing someone suggested and I’m not a fan of injecting anything before I know what it is. Also I don’t think I’m interested in any steroid. But the test did catch my attention.

a month??? brother.. you need YEARS of lifting to even remotely consider using ped's... you need to just focus on learning how to lift and eat properly and consistently... you have to get to your genetic limits, which takes a VERY long time before you even think about using something like testosterone... DO NOT listen to others out there and just focus on learning how to do things properly and consistently

a month??? brother.. you need YEARS of lifting to even remotely consider using ped's... you need to just focus on learning how to lift and eat properly and consistently... you have to get to your genetic limits, which takes a VERY long time before you even think about using something like testosterone... DO NOT listen to others out there and just focus on learning how to do things properly and consistently

Right so could you point me in the right direction? I don’t even know where to start with my diet. After I looked up that site that guy sent me too I dug a little and found this one. Seems legit.

Right so could you point me in the right direction? I don’t even know where to start with my diet. After I looked up that site that guy sent me too I dug a little and found this one. Seems legit.
diet is all subjective to each individual... im sure there are plenty on here that get you started with some cookie cutter scenarios to get you started.. i personally dont do that.. i work one one one with people that i coach and customize everything etc. and i have clients 7 days a week i work with... you just need to get started learning... maybe talk with someone at your gym like a trainer or go to someone that actually does this for a living that can give you real advice... these things cost a good amount but a real professional will teach you exactly how to go about it properly...

Yes, Dylan has you covered on this. He has been at this for an extremely long time and is highly regarded in the fitness community so definitely follow his advice

get on a good workout and diet program

if you need specific help you can always drop me a message and we can talk 1 on 1 for a consult. my fees are extremely reasonable vs. what others are charging for inferior info.

Just started lifting and a friend told me about test and that I should take 500 mg a week to start. Then suggested noexcuses.bz. After doing some research I was lead here and want to learn about it some more. Help a guy out so I can start my journey man.
noexcuses.bz aka noexcuses.biz is a fake source they sell fakes imo

Top Bottom