Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza geneza pharma strengh stack

zaloeon

my goal on this stack was to get stronger and it hasn’t been a disappointment at all. I’m having crazy good gains. they are excellent products. ordering was good ordered easily. packaging looks good, had 1 pill broken only. products ordered were testosterone, superdrol, tren. results are legit getting stronger for sure.

my goal on this stack was to get stronger and it hasn’t been a disappointment at all. I’m having crazy good gains. they are excellent products. ordering was good ordered easily. packaging looks good, had 1 pill broken only. products ordered were testosterone, superdrol, tren. results are legit getting stronger for sure.
superdrol to get stronger for sure
geneza pharma is good

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Geneza Pharma experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.

Top Bottom