Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Geneza masteron options

miruce

I see geneza has some geneza options
You have masteron propionate and masteron enanthate
I don’t understand the differences in them. They both are different prices. Should i just go with the higher priced version or does it not matter?

the only difference is the frequency of injections due to the half life

mast Prop is good if you want to be flexible too. in and out faster

I don’t understand the differences in them. They both are different prices. Should i just go with the higher priced version or does it not matter?
I like masteron propionate from Geneza pharma, you should get a few bottles with trenbolone

Well they would lol

Hey brother, Masteron Propionate and Masteron Enanthate are both anabolic steroids, but the main difference between the two is that Masteron Propionate is fast acting anabolic steroid. It is usually dosed at 50-150mg/ml. On the other hand, Masteron Enanthate is the slower, but longer acting anabolic steroids.
Cheers!