Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Gaining mass from GW?

auronl

Is it possible to gain mass from gw cardarine?
I been on it for 8 weeks and i am gaining muscle believe it or not
I thought it was just for fat loss?
I got it from the sponsor here. I will say i am eating more and working out like 6x a week. Could that be the reason?

if you are eating more and working out that often then i think you can answer your own question there... cardarine does help with holding onto muscle if you are eating in a deficit, at least to a point, but with you making other changes, what would you expect, especially if you are eating more...

cardarine and the ultimate performance enhancer meaning its going to allow you to do far more than you could ever could achieve without it, thus resulting in bigger gains... it just doesnt directly cause muscle growth itself...

Last edited:
Is it possible to gain mass from gw cardarine?
I been on it for 8 weeks and i am gaining muscle believe it or not
I thought it was just for fat loss?
I got it from the sponsor here. I will say i am eating more and working out like 6x a week. Could that be the reason?
you cant gain mass from cardarine
add testolone to it to gain mass

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

PEDs are not the end all be all man. Just because you are taking Cardarine doesn't mean you can only lose weight, lol. If you are training and eating enough for growth, it makes no difference what you are taking. People forget that you can gain muscle with out PEDs, lol.

You aren't gaining muscle because you are taking GW, you are gaining muscle because you are eating enough to grow and training.

Top Bottom